Dehong Xi'an International Chinese Schools is designed for Chinese students and offer an academic programme comprising of the Chinese compulsory curriculum combined with the Dulwich College International educational philosophy and pedagogy. It aims to develop citizens of the world who understand traditional Chinese culture and are nurtured to develop an open, inclusive mentality. Our core beliefs are "students come first，they benefit from holistic education".
Dehong Xi'an International Chinese School located in Huang Qu Tou 3rd Road, Qujiang New District, Xi'an, covering an area of 25 acres, the school officially opened on September 1, 2019, currently catering for students Grade 1 to Grade 6, In subsequent years the school will add year levels to build to a full Senior School.
Our college is academically selective and follows an enhanced curriculum adapted for the needs of our students. Our academic curriculum is complemented by a rich enrichment programme. Continuing the tradition of excellence started by the founding school, aiming to educate graduates go on to study at leading universities around the world.
Admission Telephone Number: 029-6827 6000
Admission Email: Admissionsfirstname.lastname@example.org
WeChat Official Account: Dehong_XA
Step 1: Know more about Dehong
Step 2: Online Application
- If you would like to apply for Dehong, please click Student Information Collection Form and fill in the form online. Dehong Admissions will contact you once the form was submitted.
Step 3: Education Experience
Step 4: Admission Notice Letter
Step 5: Enrollment Materials
- New Students: Accepting Admission Offer and submitting materials(photos,Residence Booklet, and Vaccination Record Booklet, etc.) based on Enrollment Guide.
- Transfer Students: Accepting Admission Offer and submitting materials(photos,Residence Booklet, and Transfer Application, etc.) based on Enrollment Guide.
Step 6: Tuition Payment
Step 7: Dehong Uniform Day
Step 8: Registration & Opening Ceremony
Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in joining us! We know that choosing a school that is right for your child is a major decision for families. And truly understand a school, the most ideal way must be in person to the school, face-to-face communication with us, close contact with teachers and students, personally experience the culture and atmosphere of the school.
G1: 6-7y - Birth date from September 1, 2013 to August 31, 2014
G2: 7-8y - Birth date from September 1, 2012 to August 31, 2013
G3: 8-9y - Birth date from September 1, 2011 to August 31, 2012
G4: 9-10y - Birth date from September 1, 2010 to August 31, 2011
G5: 10-11y - Birth date from September 1, 2009 to August 31, 2010
Open online application is now available. Please read the following guidelines before starting your application:
- Please confirm that what you are applying for is Dehong Xi'an International Chinese School.
- In order to ensure that we can contact you in a timely manner, please be sure to fill in Online Application;
- To ensure the effectiveness of each visit, the number of seats is limited. We suggest you apply as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are a number of questions that our families often ask members of our admissions team.
Currently we have two methods:
1. 'Dehong_Xi'an' Wechat Public Platform
Applicant should follow our Wechat public platform "Dehong_XA", and choose the Admission section to complete the application form.
2. Dehong Education Official Website
Applicants who wish to apply should complete the online application form at https://www.dehong.cn/
Maximum 25 students in each class.
In 2019-2020 Academic year, the ratio for our students to teachers is 1:8.
The freshman should be 6 years old before August 31 of the year of enrollment. Students of Chinese nationality (subject to relevant laws and regulations and the approval of the education department) including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions.
Registered permanent residence is located in xi 'an or in accordance with the "Xi'an compulsory education nonlocal registered permanent residence policy provisions access class list of students" (Annex I) students.
Currently, Dehong Xi'an cannot accept foreign students, we admit Chinese national students who must comply with the Xi'an Municipal Education Commission requirements. (XUEJI Policy)
- Dehong Xi'an is located in Huang Qu Tou 3rd Road, Qujiang New District, Xi'an.
- Optional school bus transportation service is available from several key locations around Xi'an for an additional charge.
School lunches and snacks at Dehong Xi'an is provided by our caterer, Sodexo services, on our campus.
A school nurse is provided by Global Doctor.
Dehong Xi'an provides school uniform for all seasons.