The Enrichment Programme runs through elementary, middle and high school, and includes five categories:
- Humanities (including Guoxue Club, English Skills Building Club and Book Club)
- Visual and Performing Arts (including Drama Club, Dance Like You Have Ants In Your Pants and Cartoon Painting)
- Entrepreneurial Practice (including Kerbal Space Academy, Learning Science by Experiments and Lego Club)
- Sports (including Football, Badminton, Swimming Squad, Martial Arts, Cheerleading Netball and Cross Country)
- Music (including Dehong School Orchestra, Guitar, Chinese Music Group and Junior choir)
Students joining our Enrichment Programme enjoy opportunities in diversified student society activities and competitions, allowing them to study, compete and share achievements with peers globally. As a part of One Family of School network, Dehong provides its students access to a range of events spanning music, art, drama, film and sports.